Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thought Bubbles 3102016

Something is happening with my milk production and it's making me sad and scared...

Savannah loves walking home from school. Mainly so she can do this...


I have a new love affair with Costco. Sorry Target, I've been cheating on you in bulk...

 Today I managed to go in there and not buy any chocolate chip cookies from the deli...

Why are bell peppers so pricey?...

Pretty sure I should've put another bunch of mustard greens in tonight's soup...

All of your thought bubbles are about food when you're hungry...

I recently decided that I like wearing my haircut more straight and less curled....

But when I wear it that way I look like I stole Kris Jenner's haircut, the struggle...

The trees on my workout route are so pretty...



Potty training is killing me. Buying diapers for two is killing me....

Mikey does have a hot potty success song though...

I talked to a lady that I didn't know for ten minutes about Hunter rain boots today...

This is what happens to all of my drinks lately....



But catch Moses mean mugging behind Mikey though...

I'm watching a grocery haul on periscope and it's so real...

Her house sounds just like mine when I try to record something...

Thank you for supporting the sponsored content that you see here...

Looking forward to some fun stuff coming up soon, stay tuned....

Moses just woke up for a feeding. That's my cue...


7 comments:

  1. My little is just 6 months old and already trying to swipe my cups! I don't blame Savannah one little bit for wanting to walk home from school - looks like a beautiful route!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The afternoons have been so beautiful lately. We've had a lot of rain this week and I have missed watching her soak in the outdoors during our walk.

      Delete
  2. Hilarious!! Baby girl making her wish 'aint she! Beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes! She makes a wish on every. single. one that she she sees!

      Delete
  3. My favorite thing about Spring almost being here is watching all the trees bloom! They're so beautiful when the buds start to open. And I can't seem to enjoy drinks around here in piece either. The struggle is real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, some days I sneak and drink my water in the bathroom because I NEED the whole bottle to myself, LOL! At least I don't have to worry about him being dehydrated, right?!

      Delete
  4. When my son was four months old, I had a really bad allergic reaction to an antibiotic and I had to take Benadryl. The Benadryl dried up my milk and I couldn't barely squeeze anything out. I really thought it was going to be the end of nursing, but after two days of drinking formula my son refused to drink anymore. So, I started taking fenugreek capsules like crazy and pumped in between nursing and that worked to get my supply back. I know they have teas and different things now, but the fenugreek capsules did wonders for me.

    I wish bell peppers weren't so high too. I usually try to only buy the red, yellow, and orange peppers when they are on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!