Friday, March 18, 2016

32 Before 33: Run a 5K

The other day I registered for the Color Vibe 5k with some of my Momfriends. Running a 5k is one of my goals for the year. If you haven't seen my list of 32 Things to Do Before 33 check it out.


I was suppose to be doing a running challenge this month with Operation Snapback but our month has been packed and I haven't been able to participate as much as I wanted. When I do find time to run I forget to turn on the freaking app so it's been a bad month for me. 

I have been speed walking (like old ladies do) to pick Sav up from school several times a week though. That's got to count for something.



And yes, that is spit up on my shirt. The boys seems to do well riding in the stroller. When it's loaded it's pretty heavy and I get some good toning workouts in using it as a weight on a decline ramp. Save loves walking home from school too so it's been a win for us all.

Next month i have to step up my cardio if I'm going to make it thru a 5k. I don't want to be the slow one that's about to pass out!

What fitness goals are you working on?

2 comments:

  1. The speed walking counts for sure! I am trying to get back into the gym on a more consistent basis these days. I feel so much better when I'm being active (and more motivated to eat right, too), but it is so easy to run out of time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I feel a lot better when I'm working out and maintaining an active lifestyle. Juggling three kids has made it more of a challenge but I am determined to move past that!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!