Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Easy Workout for Moms

For the past few weeks I've been experimenting with different workouts during various times of the day to see what works best for myself and my little ones. I initially started with going to the gym at 5am to get my workouts in before anyone was awake.

But due to the baby still not sleeping through the night and my pumping schedule I just couldn't do without those last hours of sleep. Once 5am was ruled out I tried working out during the afternoon right before school pick up and that is where I found my sweet spot.

What kind of Momfriend would I be if I didn't share my newest workout with you? I've teamed up with Dove to share my everyday workout with you and tips for getting it done.

Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant

Here are my best tips for making sure you are prepared to workout...

Find a time that works for you. 
What are your fitness goals? How many days of the week do you want to exercise? Which days during the week would you like to workout? Consider experimenting with a few different days, times and workouts to see what you can commit to on a regular basis. I found that Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays work best for me and I schedule my workout for the hour leading up to school pick up. If you'll be bringing kids with you think about scheduling your workout during their happiest time of the day. Nothing ruins a workout like cranky toddlers and fussy babies.

Dress for your workout. 
Dress for your workout when you wake up. Your yoga pants will actually get to do some yoga on your workout days, yay! Use your Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant to keep yourself dry during your workout and the activities that are sure to follow. Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant goes on instantly dry so it's perfect for Moms like me that get dressed quickly. Your underams will be moisturized resulting in softer smoother skin and you'll be protected from odor and wetness which is perfect for your workout! To learn more go to  Dove.com/trydry. #TryDry



Plan your meals.
Make sure you've prepped your meals and have snacks packed for the kids if you're bringing them.

Gather your gear.
Grab your sneakers, resistance bands, yoga mat, headphones (make sure your music device is charged!), water bottle, stroller and you're ready to go. I like leaving all of my workout items in the basket of my stroller. When it's time to head out all I need to do is grab a bottle of water and I'm set.

Now that you're ready here is my daily workout that any Mom can do with her kids in tow...

Stretch - Get your body warmed up!


Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant

Cardio - I speed walk but feel free to run if that's your thing.




Toning (Bicep Curls - 3 sets of 15 reps)



Yoga - Choose a pose of the day or find an app to guide you.



Cool Down - I stroll home from school pick up.


Easy enough, right? I hope my tips and easy workout has inspired you to #TryDry. Remember the new Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant is the latest beauty trend that you must try. I personally love the Soothing Chamomile scent. It's light, feminine and it keeps me cool and dry.

Will you be trying my workout and the new Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant?

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #instantlytrending #DovePartner #TryDry http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

6 comments:

  1. I'll definitely need to come up with a routine that I can stick to like this in s couple of months. I'm so nervous about getting the weight off after this second baby! I'm a huge fan of Dove; their soap and deodorant, so I'll have to check this spray out! Lastly, you look amazing...hair and body, mama, go you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting in shape after baby 3 has been so different than the other two pregnancies. I blame turning 30, LOL! Thanks so much! Your bump pics make me want another bump for like a split second. Then I look down at my four month old and realize I'm good!

      Delete
  2. I though that was a DOVE model when I seent that first pic! You are looking mighty fine, and I love DOVE products. I'll have to try that spray cause the natural deodorant I've been using is doing nothing during my workouts. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thank you!!! Girl, that spray is the truth! I was a little skeptical at first but I'm a fan now!

      Delete
  3. Only YOU can take a pic spraying your underarm so fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - It was hard to spray and keep that "cool" look on my face!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!