Monday, February 1, 2016

32 Things to do Before 33 : BIRTHDAY Countdown

Remember when I did the 31 things to do before 32? Well I didn't actually do it but I blogged about wanting to do it. My year got kind of thrown off when I got pregnant and I forgot all about my little list of things to do.

Thank God for do-overs. And birthdays.

Here I am again celebrating another birthday (on Super Bowl Sunday, #keeppounding)! I'll be 32 on February 7th and I am very excited. For some reason I get excited about my birthday now more than I ever did when I was younger. This year is especially special because the Carolina Panthers are playing in Super Bowl 50 (and Beyoncé is back in the halftime show!)! 

I was born and raised in the Carolinas so I'll be watching the game and celebrating my birthday at the same time.

Anyway - I thought I would create another list of things to do before my next birthday. A mix of some of my old goals and new goals too - here is all I want to do, see and experience before turning 33...
32 Things to do Before 33
1. Watch the sunrise
2. Learn photography
3. Go to a concert
4. Learn to braid
5. Journal 


6. Get a massage
7. Paint my nails every week
9. Volunteer for a good cause
10. Speak in public
11. Be kind and Give grace
12. Complete 32 random (or not so random) acts of kindness
13. Social media fast
14. Plant a small garden in containers
15. Read a novel
16. Read a self help book
18. Color more


19. Paint a picture
20. Fix sewing machine and use it
21. Send a letter (or two or three)
22. Mail out Christmas cards
23. Discover a new place
24. Stand next to the ocean (or an equally beautiful large body of water)
25. Join a Pilates class


26. Practice Yoga
27. Take a dance class
29. Take my husband on a date
30. Host a Thanksgiving dinner
31. Pray more. Worry less. Love hard.
32. Watch the sunset

Have you ever done a birthday bucket list before? What would be on your list?

2 comments:

  1. Love your barre so hard tee. I thought my legs were getting stronger from all the squats and lunges I've been doing. That is until I tried a barre workout...lol.

    Great list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those workouts are intense! Your legs will most definitely be sore afterwards. I wish I could go to the classes more often.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!