Tuesday, February 23, 2016

FOURTH BLOGIVERSARY

It's The Chic Stay at Home Mom's blogiversary! Who made that up? Blog Anniversary.

Anyway. Here is this piece of the interweb four years later. I remember when I started this blog I only had one child and endless amounts of free time. Now I'm three kids deep and my free time ain't so free.

I think this is the year that I'm trying to bring more of my true self to this space, because I feel more grown now. I want to have more fun here and connect with the people that take the time to read my posts and follow me on social media.

I want to offer something here that's similar to what I feel my girlfriends in real life get. A good laugh, compassion, understanding and a good time.

So today in honor of my fourth year as a blogger I launched my mini eBook for Moms on iBooks.

eBook for stay at home moms

The feedback that I have received so far on the book has been great. I am so thankful to all of the Mamas who signed up to receive the book for free and give it a read. I appreciate the love and support. 

As I continue to grow as a woman, wife and Mom I pray that the brand that's being developed thru this blog remains authentic to who I am. Thanks again to all of you who stop by here to spend time with me - it means more than you know.

Check out my book on iBooks to get to know me in a different way. Happy Blogiversary to me!

As my blog continues to evolve what type of posts would you like to see more of? Is there anything that I do here that you particularly enjoy? 

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th blogiversary! I also sent congrats via Twitter. Sounds like an exciting eBook. Wishing you all the best. My linky party is live if you'd like to join:
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.co.za/2016/02/bike-riding-and-more-with-linkyparty.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Anniversary!!! I loved your book. It's a great read for moms by someone who is really living the mommy life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!