Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope your day has been filled with so much love and happiness. Then again, I hope all of your days are like that. That's the thing about Valentine's Day that I've never really liked. I still don't quite get what all the hype is about. Maybe it's because I'm not easily impressed by flowers or balloons. Or maybe it's because my husband is so good to me that Valentine's Day just doesn't seem "special". I prefer it that way. Show me love all year and whatever you do, do not buy me flowers or balloons. Anyone else feel that way?

So true! We'll be watching tonight!

I love love. I love everything it means. I love everything it stands for. We'll be attending a couple's retreat this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. I read over the schedule for the weekend and the "classes" or "sessions" sound very fun! I'll be sure to post a recap next week. Enjoy your Valentine's Day. Remember to demand love all year long. You deserve it.

5 comments:

  1. Ha, to this someecard. I know that's right! Enjoy your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good time. I would love to go on a couples retreat soon. I'm not crazy about Valentines day either but I always feel a little slighted if everyone around me (ie work) is showered and I am not. Thought I don't really care...so thats weird. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time! I know exactly what you mean about being at work, LOL! Even though I don't get into Vday whenever the girls at work were getting stuff I was always throwing a little shade, LOL!!! It's so weird to feel that way and I know exactly what you mean!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!