Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chic Bump Watch: 5 Months

We are halfway there! I have been feeling great for the most part. There are some days when I have horrible fatigue but other than that I feel pretty normal. My next appointment is at twenty four weeks. I am hoping that my doctor schedules my C-Section during that appointment so that I can start letting friends and family know when we can expect our little guy. 

5 months pregnant baby bump

Savannah was delivered via C-Section too. It is pretty standard for women with a septate uterus to deliver via C-Section. I delivered Sav at 37 weeks 3 days and she was a perfectly healthy baby girl. The doctors are planning to do the same thing this go around. So I actually have a little less than twenty weeks left. I have to admit that sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on the whole birthing experience by not being able to wait around for my water break and go through the whole labor and delivery process. Then I have to remind myself that everyone has their own path to motherhood and this is mine. 

I'm going to start doing some shopping for him this weekend. Maybe I'll do a vlog to show you all some of my first purchases, we'll see! Enjoy you the rest of your Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. So cute and fit! Maybe since I'm a runner now, I'll look all tight and rounded during my next pregnancy. :-)

    Can't believe you're already halfway there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how tight I am but I am def round, LOL!!

      Delete
  2. Awww! Your baby bump is so cute! I hope you do a vlog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your blog. Your belly is so darn cute! (Phone case too) I waited for my water to break and it didn't. They had to break it after I was about 7cm. I was looking forward to the dramatics too. lol I have heard so many birth stories, that it has made me appreciative of how ever our children enter this world. As long as they are healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girlie!!! Yep, I'm proud to be a C-Section Mama. It's the only choice I have so why not embrace the positive side of it, right?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!