Friday, February 8, 2013

Stylish Saturday: Date Nights

As you may have seen on social media yesterday, I celebrated my twenty-ninth birthday! I am so excited to see what the last year of my twenties will be like. As you may also know, Valentine's Day is next week so it's kind of like my own little personal holiday season. I have to admit that I am not big on Valentine's Day but this year we are going to a couple's retreat stay-cation type thing and I'm looking forward to that. 

As soon as I learned about our Valentine's Day plans I immediately thought about what I was going to wear. Of course. My husband gifted me with some amazing shoes for Christmas that I haven't worn yet and I figured next weekend would be a great time to debut them. Then I decided to try on a skirt that I purchased for a girls night out last year. I never got to wear it because I got really sick and pretty much killed GNO, haha!


                                                                             Source: express.com via Tia on Pinterest


I really love this skirt. I initially had a one shoulder blue top to wear with it. Since it's February I'll wear it with a black top and my flesh tone pumps. This outfit isn't quite out of the maternity department but as I said before I plan to wear much of what I already have. The skirt is banded and provides some stretch and it was pretty comfortable when I tried it on. It actually fit better than I remembered. I'll post some pics of my overall look next week. What will all of you be wearing next week for VDay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!