Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stylish Saturday

old navy style


I love a great deal. This dress was less than ten dollars! I found it on the clearance rack at the Old Navy in Pentagon City mall. Or at least I think it was Pentagon City, it may have been a mall in Virginia. I love the print and loose fit of this little mini tunic number. I've had this dress for about five years and it still looks amazing. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Dress: Old Navy circa 2006/2007
Shoes: TOMS
Ear Rings: Forever 21
Arm Candy: All my faves piled together
Watch: Michael Kors


Monday Mingle

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a really good deal!!! I don't think I have ever found a dress for that price. And it's so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cute! I just realized that we are in the same area. Maybe you can tell me more about the mommy and me classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teems, I WISH I was still in that area. I got that dress when my husband was stationed at Walter Reed. I absolutely LOVE the DMV!!

      Delete
    2. Aww man. I'm late. Cant keep up with a military wife. It took me a while to get use to it from NYC. But I am enjoying it now.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!