Saturday, September 8, 2012

Stylish Saturday: The Savannah Edition

Today Savannah and I had quite a few errands to run. I had really been hitting up the clearance racks lately and wanted to put her in this super cute tank I found by Genuine Kids by Osh Kosh. This line is available at Target and offers cute affordable items. I scored this tank for four bucks!! Before we left the house I snapped a few pics of my busy toddler. Happy Saturday everyone!











busting a move


Shirt- Genuine Kids by Osh Kosh
Shorts- Gap, thrifted
Shoes- Payless Shoe Source
Headband- Target, clearance


-posted with my chic iPhone

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Genuine kids line. Super cute stuff.

    And Savannah is so cute. I just love her name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable from the headband to the shoes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Target's clearance rack is always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, she is so cute! And those sandals are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just too cute! I'm loving that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Savannah is such a cutie pie! I'm ROTFL at the "busting a move" pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dying over the cuteness! What a stylish little lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!