Sunday, September 9, 2012

Le Corner Blog Hop

Hello everyone! I am co-hosting a blog hop with Reese from Being Resse. The rules for the hop are below. Please click to follow my blog and all the other ladies labeled as hostess and co-host.


Hello there!

Welcome to the first Le Corner Café Weekday Blog and Social Media Hop! I don't discriminate here, so if you've got it, please feel free to link it up.


I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! Don't be shy, shoot me an email every once a while :) Now, grab a nice hot cup of coffee, get comfy, and prepare to go meet some new friends.



However, I have a few simple requests

  • Please follow me, the hostess of this lovely gathering. I worked hard to get this hop established, so please return the love.
  • Be sure to follow the lovely ladies labeled as co-hosts. You will find them at the top of the list. They're great so you won't be disappointed.
  • Make sure that you spend a bit of time mingling with the other people. You can't just put your name in the linky and expect people to magically come to you. Get out there and work for it :)
  • Finally, if you could, just spread the word. Grab a button, tweet, or facebook share. It's not a requirement, but the more people who know about this hop, the better for you. If you're interested in co-hosting, shoot me an email at tasutton22@gmail.com.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!