Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chic Review: Glade Expressions Collection


I am very excited to be reveiwing my very first product as a Buzz Agent! Buzz Agents get to try out amazing products and share the news (and coupons) with our readers. This campaign was all about the new Glade Expressions Collection. I got to try out the Oil Diffuser and Fragrance Mist kits. I love trying something for free!



I decided on the lavender and juniper berry oil diffuser and the cotton & italian mandarin fragrance starter kit. I really enjoy the fragrance of the fragrance kit. The cotton and mandarin scent is amazing. As for the oil diffuser, it smells good but it isn't as strong as I was hoping it would be. Every now and then I get a whiff of it and it's divine. I was expecting it to be a constant aroma floating through the house. It is really pretty to look at. Have you tried these products?







Hopefully I can get the coupons to link to my new Facebook page for the blog. Find me there at The Chic Stay at Home Mom


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!