Monday, July 23, 2012

Stylish Saturday: LBS - Little Black Shoe

I'm finally getting caught up from this weekend. As you know I attended a baby shower in Charlotte for my newest nephew. We had a great time and the baby got tons of stuff. Saturday after the shower my soldier and I went on a date with my best friend and her boyfriend. Since the weather was pretty crazy I didn't know what to wear. It was hot, humid and rainy. I decided to go with an all black outfit. Shorts and a blouse. You can never go wrong with that. The most exciting part of my outfit however was my shoes. They are simply lovely. I originally bought them to go with a ball gown.  Now I wear them with whatever. The studs make them edgy and the bow makes them a little girlie. I love them. With the right accessories, they also look great with a tee shirt and jeans.





Nordstrom - circa 2009 Linea Paolo

I am linking up with Monday Mingle!

11 comments:

  1. I could so see those shoes with a t-shirt or tank top and skinny jeans! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love versatile shoes! Glad you all enjoyed the baby shower and the Queen City!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I never miss a chance to go home! Love, love, love Charlotte!

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are CUTE! I love shoes and it'd be great to have those in my collection! hint! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Maybe they have an updated version for you ;-)

      Delete
  4. Love these shoes! I need a new pair of black shoes myself..
    And that cute bow on them?? Too cute!
    Love this!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!