Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My 100th Post: Reflection & Fun

Wow! I can not believe that this is my 100th post. Very exciting. I was going to post about the Chinese food that I'm making for dinner tonight but when I realized that my next post was my 100th I thought I'd do something a bit more fun. Before we get to that how about a little reflection.

When I started this blog it started as a hobby. I wanted to have something fun to do that would use my background. The posts that show up here may not be Time Magazine material but it's fun for me. I feel like my journalism degree is kinda paying off. A little. Maybe not but you get where I'm going.

I am so happy with the response from all my readers. Thank you for spending a little bit of time with me each day. I know this blog may seem a bit random at times. We talk about food, fashion, beauty and motherhood. But that's me. I'm a random kind of girl trying to find my groove as a stay at home Mom. Sometimes it's easy. Sometimes it's fun. Sometimes it's awful. I wouldn't change it for the world and I am happy to share my latest happenings with you.

Now for some fun! Since a big part of my personality is my sense of humour I wanted to share some of the funny things I've seen on the world wide web this week. If you are following me on Instagram and Twitter you may have seen them already. If you're not following me, you should be. I'm a lot of fun. :-) Oh, and be sure to check back for that Chinese food post. It's coming!




10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post!!! How exciting...great blog!...BTW love the funnies....I was rolling :-P

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Heading to check out your blog now!

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!! I got my 100th follower on twitter today too! Yay for 100 haha I am looking forward to your next 100 posts. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrads on your 100th article! I too am a SAHM for almost 8 years. Great Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love your blog btw!

      Delete
  4. How did I not know about your blog? (Obviously new here.)

    Congrats on your 100th post. Isn't crazy how your write these blog posts and before you know it, you realize you could have written a book? :-)

    I've seen lots of these little picture messages -- the baby-in-the-bed cracks me up. But that first one? Oh, yes, I've said more than a few times to myself that I should have my own show. I crack myself up. My husband just calls it crazy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and Welcome! The baby in the bed is too funny! I knew I wasn't the only one that could relate to that. Just checked out your blog and saw that you've met Boris Kodjoe...you are a VERY lucky lady!

      Delete
  5. Hol.lers at that baby in the bed. My life!!! Omg as I type this on my phone her darn foot is in my back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw that I died laughing. My daughter does karate in her sleep I swear, LOL!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!