Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little Summer Soiree Part 2

First off I have no pictures to show for the amazing time I had on Saturday. Mainly because by the time I remembered to snap some pics it was well into Sunday morning. Womp. Womp. I need to be better about taking pics. Anyway, we had a great time!

I haven't stayed up that late since college I'm sure. My Sangria turned out great. Not too sweet. Because it was three thirty in the morning when we went to sleep and the little lady wakes up at around seven Sunday was rough. We sat around and watched Tiger when a game of golf. I got to catch up on the OC Housewives. There was a thunderstorm in the evening. It was a great day.

Sorry I don't have any pics, but sometimes it's better to live in the moment right???

2 comments:

  1. I understand where you're coming from! It's so hard to remember to get the camera while you're in the middle of a great time. Of course, I think my sister-in-law sleeps with hers around her neck :) My other sister in law isn't quite that extreme, but I can't remember a time when she didn't have it nearby.

    Thanks so much for joining Flock Together on 6/12 at Mom’s Best Nest . You're welcome to join in this week at 6 p.m. tonight! I am now your happy GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I will be joining you after 6! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!