Monday, April 18, 2016

Spring & Summer Daily Beauty Routine


Hot weather season is here. I'm not sure that it was ever cold weather season here in Texas but it is officially time for tank tops, shorts and sleeveless dresses. I'm excited!

For a lot of Moms this time of year makes them cringe. With all the outdoor and water related play that's sure to fill up our schedules we know that those type of dates involve lots of skin exposure. Bathing suit season is upon us, ladies. I’ve partnered with Dove to tell you all about their New Dove Dry Oil Collection featuring their Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar and Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash.



I use both of these products in my daily beauty routine to keep my skin looking and feeling great during Spring and Summer. My daily beauty routine is quick, easy and it keeps me ready for days at the pool with my kids.

A shower in the morning does wonders for me. It gives me time to think and prepare for the day. That quiet time in the morning is very important to me. I shower using the new Dove Dry Oil Collection. The new Dove Dry Oil collection helps nourish and protect skin from dryness in the shower by effectively cleansing without leaving skin feeling dry and features a nourishing formula infused with Moroccan Argan oil beads to gently cleanse while helping to replenish nutrients to the skin.



I also use the Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash when I shave. You know that itchy feeling you sometimes get after shaving? Using this body wash has set me free from that itchy feeling. When I'm done shaving my skin is soft and smooth. I also like that I'm not fumbling around with tons of different products in the morning. It makes getting ready for the day so much easier.



Once I'm nice and clean I spend time at the sink. I go ahead and brush my teeth, do my hair and put on makeup if I'm wearing any that day.



Having a daily beauty routine helps keep me confident when I'm out Mom'ing it up with my friends. Softer, smoother skin is something every woman desires, however 1 in 3 women suffer from dry skin and 98% of women feel more confident when their skin is moisturized vs. dry. I know I do.

So another Mom hack that comes in extremely helpful for me is keeping a travel size bottle of the Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash in my pool bag. When our time at the pool is done we head straight to the showers to clean up. I quickly wash us all down, dry us off and do diaper changes before I load up the car. This way, if all the Summer stars align and the kids fall asleep on the way home I know we're all clean. They'll wake up ready for the next part of the day with super soft skin.



Finally at then end of the night after everyone is in bed, before I cuddle up next to my husband I take a shower to wash away the day. It helps me to relax. The Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar cleanses my skin leaving it with a radiant glow. I feel so refreshed after a long day of hard work. Consider adding this new collection from Dove to your daily beauty routine this Spring.

What's your daily beauty routine for Spring and Summer?

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove, but all my opinions are my own.  #DoveDifference #ShowerAwayDrySkin #DovePartner http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!