Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Operation Snap Back: April Update

I have seen such a huge difference in my body since I started cutting out bad sugars. Drinking more water has helped too.

I have been sharing on Facebook some of the meals we've had. I'm still eating a lot of what I want but I'm switching out some of the bad carbs with healthier alternatives.


These bathrooms have the worst light. I can see the beginnings of what might be abs starting to push through. Honestly, if I never get my before Moses abs back I'd be okay with that. 


I have the Hollywood Trainer abs workout. I plan to start it again May 1. It's a good workout that I see results from almost instantly when I do it regularly. A friend of mine put me on to Lindsay Brin, google her. Her tips for postpartum tummy exercises have been extremely helpful too.

My friend uses a lot of her workouts. She's a Mom of four and she looks ah-may-zing. 


I'll be running (and possibly walking some) a 5k on May 14. I plan to continue training for that by doing my walk/runs with the boys in the afternoons. I also would love to get back into the gym for weights next month. I think I could benefit from some upper body training. I'd love to see my arms and back get right.


Now head over to Fatima's blog to see her April update for Operation Snap Back. Join the support group on Facebook and use the hashtag #OperationSnapBack to share your fitness journey. 

5 comments:

  1. Snap back! That's what I'm working on too over here! I would love to have my abs back - but I'm really focusing on getting healthy and eating right - similarly to you - mostly what I want, but swapping out the junk for healthier alternatives and drinking lots of water. I've been taking the little for lots of walks, too! I want to be as healthy as I can be to set a good example for my son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I want to set a good example and be healthy enough to run and play without getting winded easily. I just want to be healthy and if a nice body comes along with it - it's an added bonus! :-)

      Delete
  2. You look amazing, Tia, just amazing! I'm looking forward to getting my body back to myself and getting back in shape after baby. I'll have to take a look at the Hollywood Traiber once I'm able to start back working out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! The Hollywood Trainer is Jeanette Jenkins. She's the trainer that works with Kelly Rowland. Her IG is pretty resourceful but her DVDs are where it's at. You're gonna do great. You have the most perfect little bump!

      Delete
  3. Oh yessss that tummy is looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!