Friday, April 1, 2016

April 1-15 2016 Family Meal Plan

Where is 2016 going? Why is she in such a rush to be over with already? April got here super quick. As promised I am going to share our family dinner menus throughout the month.

I'll also share my haul after I have gone shopping. The video will share deals I found, where I shopped and how much I spent. You'll be able to view the videos and all that info here on the blog but you can also subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified when a new video is posted.

To make things easy I decided to break things up by two weeks. So here is the menu for the first two weeks.


I'll share the next half of the month on the 14th. Please let me know if these are helpful. I appreciate any pins, shares, comments as this let's me know that you want me to continue sharing our meal plan.

What do you think about our menu for this month? Stay tuned for the haul video and follow me on snapchat (TheChicSAHM) to see behind the scenes shopping footage! Happy April!

6 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! I am trying to find new things to add to our dinner rotations around here and your list looks awesome! Great and well balanced meals that all look delicious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to offer things I know they'll eat while making things that I'm excited to cook or try too!

      Delete
  2. Do Savanah and Mikey indulge in diy salad bar night? My two are 5 and 3 and while they both eat veggies (each preferably different taste) I could never get them to do a full salad. My 3 yr old would only eat the baby spinach, not enough to not be hungry later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savannah will eat a salad but she does not like salad dressing. Mikey may pick and choose what he's going to eat (or not) on salad nights. He's 2 so it honestly depends on his mood and how he's feeling that day. When we have salad nights I make sure to offer things that I know for sure they'll like. I think it helps to have filling options like maybe a pasta salad or chicken tenders.

      Delete
  3. You have a,lot of great meals planned. I'm in a bit of a food rut. I need to start adding more new meals to my menus each week. A potato bar sounds good to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!