Monday, April 4, 2016

April 1-15 Grocery Haul VIDEO

Thanks so much for all the good feedback on our family dinner menu for the first half of April. It has been such a relief being able to scratch grocery shopping off my to-do list.  Here is the video for my shopping haul. In it you'll hear me say that I spent $105 at the commissary but I actually spent $109.

You'll also hear me make reference to our pantry. I keep it stocked with chicken broth, sugar, flour, rice, potatoes, bread and whatever snacks I plan to get for the kids. Let me know if you have any questions. It is my goal to not spend more than roughly $150 a week on groceries and that includes cleaning supplies, paper goods and healthcare items.



If you have any grocery tips please give them to me! I'm in the process of looking for a coupon class on Youtube. If I add coupons to what I'm already doing we could be saving so much money. How do you grocery shop and save money?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!