Friday, April 22, 2016

The Thing I LOVE Most About Texas...


In a previous post I mentioned how grateful I would always be to Texas because this is where we became a family. I would also have to say that another thing that I am very thankful for is the beautiful weather here. There are times during the year when the weather is just right and you can spend the entire day outside.

Those are the days that I will remember Texas for. As a kid my brothers, cousins and I played outside for what seemed like hours. The fun was endless. It is one of my goals as a Mom to give my kids that same love of playing outside.


We love going to the playground and going for walks. The new additions at the San Antonio Zoo have been fun to check out too. The kids love seeing all the animals. It has become their favorite activity. We went during Easter weekend and the weather was perfect for a day of walking and gazing.


No matter where we go when we're outside enjoying the Texas sunshine I always make sure that I pack plenty of water, snacks and food for the kids. Remember when I talked about packing a cooler? I do it when we plan to be outside for the day too. I like doing this because it keeps us from running in and out of the house. We also get to spend the majority of our day outside (the way kids would have it) when we don't have to leave the park or splash pad for a snack.



Ozarka® Brand Natural Spring Water is one of our cooler staples. All of the brand’s spring sites can be found within 100 miles of each other in East Texas. A big part of what Ozarka® does is help preserve the natural beauty of Texas by sustainably managing their spring sites in the Lone Star State.




It's a good feeling when you know you're giving your kids a local good for you product. Our hot Spring and Summer days are made a lot easier when I've frozen some bottled water to take with us. Visit the Ozarka® Facebook Instagram  and Twitter pages to learn more about #Ozarka Country. Use that hashtag to share what you love most about Texas!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ozarka® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water. The opinions and text are all mine.