Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thought Bubbles 04132016

I have been cheating on Instagram with SnapChat (TheChicSAHM)...

It's my new favorite social media platform. More intimate and unfiltered...

You can see me in all my makeup free and fitted cap wearing glory on there...

If you want pretty pics - don't worry - I'm still posting to Instagram too... (chicsahm)

All of those shameless plugs....

I got my car back from the mechanic yesterday...

I'm going to be whipping around town today running all the errands...

My curls have been popping lately...

I'm still getting that blowout on Saturday though...

Is it a blowout when your hair is short?...

Maxwell's new song is soon good....

I'm making all kinds of playlists for our upcoming voyage to the Pacific Northwest...

Still can't believe we're considering driving...

I need to start prepping for the movers...

That shea moisture african black soap has done wonders for my skin...

Pretty sure drinking lots of water has helped too...

I straight up thought today was Thursday....

It's Wednesday....

But it's Thursday now....

Why does it take me two days to do a post now?...

I blame all these kids...

I just watched a testimony from Joanna Gaines and I am beyond inspired...

We will walk to school today...

I actually have a meal to carry over from the first half of our meal plan...

Stuff like that excites me...

What does that say about my life, LOL....

I hated on snapchat at first but I am such a fan now...

I promise to get back to consistent posts...

This week has been a doozy for free time...

Mikey is doing better and better on the potty...

He should be fully trained before we move...

Hopefully...

My next round of thought bubbles will have pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!