Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fitness Goals Like Whoa


Over the weekend I did a lot of thinking about how I wanted to go about tackling my new fitness goals.  I would love to lose 10 to 15 pounds and tone up. After I had Mikey I got into great shape and my goal is to get back there.

Back then I was really into barre classes. Maybe I'll try them again. There's a studio fairly close to us.


A friend of mine became a Beachbody coach. She invited me to join her 21 Day Fix Extreme challenge and after looking into the program I accepted the invitation. I think it's going to be an intense 21 days but I'm looking forward to it. The challenge starts July 11th.


I have started the Operation Snap Back™July run challenge. When this month ends I would have logged 25 miles of run time. I have already ran 5.5 miles - I'm well on my way!



I don't know why my eyes are closed but it was the best shot of the front of my body. All the other pics had kids in them. 

So here I am.

The truth is that I actually don't mind this body. I really like the curves that come with this shape but these curves can't fit into all my jeans so I hope to modify them ever so slightly. 

Wish me luck! I'll be documenting what I'm eating and how I feel about the workouts on snapchat.

Share your fitness goals and plans with me in the comments. Let's motivate each other!

10 comments:

  1. I got in really great shape doing the 21 Day Fix (the regular one). However, after 5 months of doing it I got bored and tried some other workouts and I haven't been consistent since then. I need to do another round of the 21 Day Fix to get back on track.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I'll get results doing this but that it won't keep my attention. I'm also running and doing Cize so hopefully a combination of all the programs will keep me motivated. Do you want to start the program again with me? I think our challenge group is closed but we could share our results with each other...

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your results!! You are going to do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tia my friend, you are so beautiful. You look great. At the end of the day you are enough! Can't wait to see how much more awesome-er you will look and feel after this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got this! I just started working towards my fitness goals again. Supporting you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your fitness journey! I'm getting back on the wagon to drop these extra 15 pounds I've packed on since the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll be rooting for you too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!