Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Operation Snap Back™: Starting Over Again


Ugh. I hate that I am even writing this. I have fallen off the wagon so badly. Like, it's bad. I knew that our  my eating habits would be all over the place while we were in transition but gah-lee I turned on the bad food faucet and started drinking from it like crazy.

To add appetizer to entreé I was consuming all this food without even driving by a gym. The amount of weight that I have gained is unknown because I don't currently own a scale. What I do know is that  all of my jeans are fitting much tighter than they should and I can't afford to out grow my wardrobe sooooo.....


I'm going to start working out again. I have been living in leggings (have you noticed?) because I literally can not comfortably fit in my jeans. Popeye's is so good while you're eating it but not so great when it shows up in your thighs, the struggle....

A girl apparently can't have her cake and eat it too - multiple days in a row. So, starting July 5th, I am going to start making healthy food choices again. I'm also joining a fitness challenge that a friend of mine is starting July 11th.

Fatima from Off the Potomac and the creator of Operation Snap Back™ and I will be encouraging each other to whip ourselves back in shape too. Stop by her blog to see where she is on her journey.

Stay tuned for info about a running challenge. I need the accountability. Can't keep using the move or these kids as an excuse. At this point, it's my choices.

It's best that I break up with Popeye's before things get too serious. I'll do another update with before pics before all of my fitness challenges start. Wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. I hate not being able to fit into my own clothes. Leggings is a slippery slope for me. I wore gym clothing before it was "athleisure" was a thing. Funny Noah has been asking for "Pie Pies" lately too. lol - The devil. We will get back into shape! Good luck with your challenge. Hopefully we can get a running one started soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there's a "Pie Pies" right here on base next to my neighborhood. They don't want us to be great, LOL! We got this though.

      Delete
  2. Tia, we've all been there stop beating yourself up. I'm so excited you're going to join me in my fitness challenge. I'll do the running challenge with you! Looking forward to healthy eating and working out with you by my side!# :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tia, we've all been there stop beating yourself up. I'm so excited you're going to join me in my fitness challenge. I'll do the running challenge with you! Looking forward to healthy eating and working out with you by my side!# :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do the challenge too. We don't have too many options for bad food choices, I have just been so drained mentally that I have not moved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you joined the Operation Snap Back page? Join it and run with us next month!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!