Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekend Recap: Another Saturday in Seattle

seattle

We spent another beautiful Saturday in Seattle on Saturday. The weather was perfect. Not too hot and just breezy enough. As soon as we got there we met up with my brother and his family for lunch. We ate at this delicious and fancy chinese restaurant. I hate that I didn't get any pics during our time there but sometimes you just have to be in the moment.

That restaurant had amazing views of Lake Union and all the boats. It was really gorgeous and I can't wait to eat there again. On our walk back to downtown I thought all of the bike lanes were so dope.

Things like that really impress me and make me happy...







There were tons of geese near the water. Savannah spotted these babies and she wanted to get as close as she could to them...



Seattle has tons of bright colored or mural/graffiti'd walls that are pretty stunning. We passed this one and had a little fun with it...



I'm not sure why she wanted to pose on one foot but I aim to please so... Also my leggings are Lularoe, one of my newest obsessions. I am ashamed to say how much money I have given them within the past month or so...



The boys normally end up sleeping thru most of our adventures, LOL! I never want them to be left out so here are some pics of them sleeping in their stroller. That thing is a house on wheels and I am so glad I bought one.





Once we were back in my brother's neck of the woods we stopped for pizza (because after that long walk everyone was hungry again). Sunday was the same day as the Pride parade so there was music and people everywhere.



seattly pride 2016

The pizza at Zeeks was pretty good. We got the Puget Pounder and my brother ordered the Juan Candy. Both were great but I preferred the jalapeños on the Juan Candy and would def order it again.

I'm sorry I don't have any pics of my food. When it's time to eat I tend to forget about taking pics.



I don't know how those baby boys sleep thru everything the way they do. It was literally a party going on and they missed it.

On another note I feel like my husband missed his calling to be a supermodel...



Perhaps the best part about our weekend was when the Doctor called to tell us that for the first time Moses' bloodwork showed normal levels and no signs of neutropenia!

If he "passes" his next three lab visits his hematologist will consider his issue resolved. Please keep our #grandfinalebaby in your prayers. He's doing great!



How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Seattle looks beautiful :) Moses is so cute and he is getting so big. It's great that his bloodwork came back normal. Praying that next three labs are just as good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonya! It was the greatest feeling to hear his doctor give a good report! Seattle is great. I wish we lived a bit closer to the city.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!