Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Thought Bubbles 07262016



Mikey has grown up so much since his birthday last month. Time please so down....

I am going to treat myself to some fries at the end of my 21 day challenge. I have earned them...

We have so many errands to run tomorrow...

My husband and I are both on our computers right now working. How romantic?

I still can't believe I am surrounded by such beauty...




I have never been much of an outside person but love to be outdoors these days...

It's gotta be the cooler temps...

Living here also gives me a reason to buy cute rain boots. I've got my eye on a couple pairs....

I'm already thinking about my next hair move. The pixie will be returning soon...

The amount of sleep I need to feel rested probably can't be calculated...


When this girl goes to kindergarten in September I will miss her. Time please slow down...

Married at First Sight is one of those shows that sucks you in...

Also - this week I decided that I hate the phrase "binge watch"...

Who is making all these fancy kid's lunches I see on Pinterest? Y'all need to stop...

It has come to my attention that I didn't buy Fall or Winter clothes while living in Texas...

A girl can never have too many sweaters but you can apparently have too many tank tops...


Meet snackin' Sarah, my grand daughter. She eats and poops play-doh...

Play-Doh and carpet do not mix...

I miss our hardwood floors in Texas...

I don't even think carpet and kids mix. I feel like I'm constantly spot cleaning...

I haven't missed soda...

But I have missed fries, chips & salsa and wine...

We need a new family portrait...

I want to see Bad Moms...

How do sleeping children know when you're awake? HOW...

I passed by a Panera with a drive-thru and fell deeper in love with this place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!