Thursday, July 30, 2015

Second Trimester Maternity Wardrobe Haul

I have done a good bit of shopping lately. Now that my bump is officially popped it's been a little tough squeezing into all of my clothes. I live for a maxi dress or skirt and pretty much anything made out of a stretchy jersey material.

In the spirit of this being my #grandfinalebaby I really wanted to make sure that I had fun styling my bump. In my previous pregnancies I never got into the whole maternity clothes shopping thing but this time is different. I have learned how to shop and look for deals so I don't feel as guilty about buying clothes that I'll only use for a short time.

Here are some of the items I found during my latest shopping trips...



What do you think of my latest finds?

2 comments:

  1. you got some nice deals, I love that little book- p.s.I feel the same way about Burlington lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!