Friday, July 17, 2015

Introducing: Mama Boxes

Happy Fri-Yay!!!

This has been a great week and I am looking forward to the weekend. My weekend couldn't have gotten a better start than it has. Today my very first subscription box was delivered and I am beyond excited to share it with you!


Have you heard of Mama Boxes? I discovered them on instagram and immediately wanted to get my hands on a box. I love sampling and learning about new products so this box is right up my alley.

I received the second trimester box today. I'll be sharing what's inside next week on YouTube (it'll be live Monday) but if you follow me on Periscope I may do a live unboxing Sunday afternoon so stay tuned! 

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Be sure to check out Mama Boxes on instagram and twitter to learn more about this service for moms to be!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!