Monday, July 13, 2015

Chic Bump Watch: Second Trimester Bump Style

So far I haven't been wearing maternity clothes during this pregnancy. I have been doing the ponytail holder (rubber band) trick on my denim shorts or wearing things with an elastic waist. My boyfriend shorts from H&M have been amazing during these hot Summer days.

Once upon a time they fit loose and comfy. These days they are little snug but they still feel and look great.

A photo posted by chicsahm (tia) (@chicsahm) on

Black continues to be my color of choice. You know how it is when you're still kind of early in your pregnancy...

Sometimes you look pregnant and sometimes you look like you got extra meat and guacamole at Chipotlé. I fluctuate between the two daily.

A photo posted by chicsahm (tia) (@chicsahm) on

Due to the extreme heat that has finally made it's way to San Antonio I probably won't be wearing heels much after this. Maybe I'll pull out some booties in the Fall once it's a bit cooler. Maybe.

My husband and I will be going on a date in a couple weeks. I'm trying to find something cute and comfy to wear for that. We rarely ever get date nights so I always try to bring it with my outfit when we do get to go out. I'll share what put together on Instagram, stay tuned!

What do you think of my maternity style so far? What's your favorite thing to wear while rocking your bump?


6 comments:

  1. Love the outfits! Is that a dress or a skirt? Either you look fab mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a skirt and tank combo. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Cute bump style! Looking lovely mama. I'm here for boyfriend shorts too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Those shorts are my favorite. I really need to make a trip to H&M and grab another pair.

      Delete
  3. You look so cute, Tia! I love the tank and skirt combo. Girl, when I was rocking my bump, I wore a dress nearly every day. That's probably the most I've ever worn dresses in my entire life. It was either those or leggings and long graphic tees. I say rock whatever feels most comfortable.

    Hope all is well with you and the fam, love! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have been living in dresses too! I finally broke down today and bought a couple maternity items. Hopefully they will transition well between the seasons.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!