Saturday, March 1, 2014

Disney Side @ Home Celebration

I was selected as a Disney Side @Home Celebration hostess. Today we hosted our party at a park here on base. I think the kids had a great time playing and eating cupcakes.

Since Savannah and her friends are between the ages of two and four I thought I would keep the food simple and fun. Here are some cupcakes I made. I used mini Oreos for Mickey's ears and sprinkled a little red sugar on top for some extra #DisneySide flair.


Please overlook the dishes in my sink. Who has time to clean and stage for blog pictures? Not this Mom...

Here is the table all set up. The wind was giving us some issues in the beginning but it stopped just in time for us to enjoy a game of Bingo. Our yellow punch was inspired by Mickey's boots. It was delicious. We also used the cookie cutters from my party kit to make fun play-doh shapes. 

Before all of the kids went home I gave everyone a little box filled with balloons, stickers, a bracelet and a tattoo. We had a blast showing our #DisneySide and sharing with friends. It's always nice to get together with friends and hangout.

I couldn't resist sporting a little Disney gear. While I normally don't wear cartoon characters, this tee shirt was perfect for today's party.

And a very sassy Savannah was a super cute Minnie Mouse! Fun!


I was provided with a free celebration kit in exchange for hosting this Disney Side @Home Celebration. All opinions expressed are my own.


3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Like Fun!!! Love the Cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is adorable! Glad you enjoyed celebrating at the park.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!