Monday, March 3, 2014

Vegas Recap: Flirty 30 Day Three

Our last day in Vegas was bittersweet. We both agreed that we could have gone home that morning and been happy. Since we weren't leaving until the following morning we decided to venture up the strip to check out some of the sights. 

I kept the look for the last day very natural and relaxed. Here I am dancing on one of those moving floors. We realized that Bellagio had one that puts you right on the strip. Very convenient.



I can't get over how amazing this hair color is. Gorg! If I do say so myself...

ombre hair

We ended up spending a lot of time in the MGM. I actually flipped a dollar into $20 in there. I was excited, LOL! I really liked the MGM. The vibe there was so young and fun. We have LOTS of photos from this trip. I feel like a photo dump would be slightly offensive and too much to bare. I think I'll occasionally slip some of my favorites into some upcoming Thought Bubbles posts.


Sunday morning when we woke up the view was so peaceful and serene. The sky was so many different colors. It was beautiful. Our shuttle picked us up (a little tardy) and we were on our way to the airport. In true Vegas fashion one of the other passengers had to throw up so the shuttle driver obliged him at a red light and opened the door. It was gross.

My husband was like, "Don't touch anything. He's either drunk or contagious." 


Vegas strip

My view from the plane on our way home. Gotta love Southwest….


And my last footage round up from our trip…


I hope you enjoyed my Vegas trip as much as I did. I have a lot of fun and exciting things coming up on the blog in the month of March. Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. I agree, your hair color is very pretty. That sounds really gross having to stop so someone can vomit. When we went to Vegas their was a couple making out on the airplane like they were in their own private jet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I would much rather watch a make out session than vomiting episode, LOL!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE these recaps and you make me REALLY want to go to Vegas now! I have GOT to get that at some point! I love all of the outfits too especially the blue dress you wore on the first night...and yes that hair color is EVERYTHING! I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope we're able to go again soon. There was so much to do and see. You would love it!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, girlie! It's official, I gotta go to Vegas soon! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair color is GORG!!!! So Pretty!!! Your pics look like postcards!!! I really want to go to Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Get you a couples weekend getaway once you feel comfortable taking a break from the new babies!

      Delete
  5. Listen, you are smoking. You did that. Your hair was everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!