Thursday, September 5, 2013

Face to Face Fridays Week Three...

Welcome to week three of Face to Face Fridays! Every week the link up gets more interest from fellow bloggers. Very exciting! Hopefully, we'll start seeing some of those faces around here soon!

Remember, on the First Friday of the month we'll be chatting about a certain topic. This week we're sharing five things we're most proud of ourselves for. The link up will be open until Tuesday. 

I hope you enjoy my video. Of course, Sav makes a brief cameo. :-)

I'll be checking out everyone's videos this weekend. Happy Friday!





4 comments:

  1. Blogging is definitely something to be proud of because we have to learn so much to stay on top. There are no blog managers or consultants when you first get started. You seem like you are almost at 100% with getting your groove back. I still need to work on the wardrobe. I am laughing because I am one of those getting fancy with my video productions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES you are getting fancy with your videos, LOL!! I'm going to have to step my game up! I might start doing outfit posts. Maybe that will encourage me to actually wear real clothes. I use to do Stylish Saturdays, maybe I'l start that back up.

      Delete
  2. I love how real you are..."I have no idea what she is banging on..." This video was very cute and unique..."Savannah...stop." This is a very relatable video, and will not only connect with us your audience, but help other moms :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Sav pops up in all of my blogs, LOL!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!