Wednesday, September 4, 2013

eShakti Fall Collection

I wanted to quickly share a promo offer that just hit my inbox! You all know how much I love eShakti. Well, their Fall Collection is now available and it's full of feminine classic modern items. Remember eShakti always has your size because you can provide your measurements and have the items customized to fit you. It's like having a personal seamstress and tailor via the web and I love it! 

You know I've been doing a lot of online shopping lately and any time I find out about a great sale I spread the word on my Facebook page. Here is another offer. Take 20% off while you shop eShakti's Fall Collection. They have everything from the very now menswear inspired look to the very pretty cobalt blue. I can not wait to start scrolling through their new line. Check me out in some of my past favorite eShakti looks.






4 comments:

  1. Awesome. I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a cute baby!!! I was totally distracted by the cuteness of the baby, but I do like the first dress pictured.

    Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!