Monday, September 9, 2013

Chic Mom Style

Alright. I said that I was going to share when I wore the Pinterest inspired denim cut off shorts outfit. I feel like this pic isn't really doing the outfit justice, haha! It looked great! Instead of the Tory Burch leopard print shoes from the inspiration pic I paired my outfit with my gold spiked toe Sam Edelman flats.

Since I was planning on getting matched up for some new makeup my face is fresh.





Here I am trying on some booties. (That are now living in my closet!) Check out my husband wearing the ergo and photo bombing me in the background, haha!

Shirt - Express (The Portofino Shirt)
Shorts - H&M
Booties - Steve Madden
Flats - Sam Edelman
Watch - Michael Kors
Bangle - a gift


8 comments:

  1. Team Bounce Back!!! I know that is right. The photobomb is hilarious! We love baby wearing Dads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love seeing the expressions on people's faces when he's wearing the baby. Maybe it's where we live in Texas but people look at him like he's crazy, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Werk girl! Hubby in the back like "yeaaa wife looking like a bag of money!" haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!! He was probably like "If she don't hurry up!" LOL!

      Delete
  3. Super cute look! You look fab in those cut offs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Can I ask you what size is your portofino shirt? I want to order it online but not sure of what size to order cause I read they run large :/ I would really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!