Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thought Bubbles 8182016


Savannah will be 6 in exactly 29 days. Where has the time gone?

All she talks about is what she wants to do for her birthday and the plan changes daily...

I'm looking forward to this weekend for some reason...

We have no specific plans but I'm excited all the same...


The Summer is so slowly coming to a close....

They got ice cream from an ice cream truck yesterday for the first time...

I love Fall but I'll miss these days full of water play...

I may or may not already be decorating the inside of our house...

I think I need to grab another pumpkin for the other side of the candles...


Mikey has gotten so big...

I can't wait to spend some focused time with him while Savannah is at school...

I still have to figure out which activities he'll do this Fall...

There are so many sports and activities here for his age...


My second round of 21 Day Fix Extreme is coming to an end...

Only three days to go...

I have learned so much from the program...

Getting up early has also given me time to have devotion every morning...


Reading and journaling has been very therapeutic...

I'm considering joining MOPS again...

But I don't want to be overbooked...

Mikey's activity is the only other thing I think I want to make room for...

I have some new opportunities coming up that I can't wait to share here...

I just might go grab that other pumpkin...

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what your little finally decides to do for her birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Everyday she has a different wish and I'm almost certain one of them will come true! 😉

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!