Monday, August 8, 2016

Back to School Mix & Match Style with H&M

back to school fashion


H&M is one of my favorite places to shop for the kids, especially Savannah. Sav loves wearing dresses to school and H&M has the perfect solution for a dress lover like my little lady.

When your daughter pretty much demands to wear a dress everyday you have to come up with ways to please her but also make sure she dressed appropriately for the days events. Searching for cute dresses on a budget is how I found these steals at H&M.

back to school fashion


Each dress is priced anywhere between $4.99 and $9.99. A steal! H&M offers these cute little numbers in a tank top style and long sleeve. That's not the best part though - the best part is that you can also snag matching leggings for the dresses too!

Moms of little girls know how important a matching legging is. It's your circle time and playground must-have. They are also perfect for layering when the weather gets cooler.

When Fall and Winter roll around I layer Sav's dresses with cardigans, denim jackets, long sleeve shirts and cute pull-over sweaters. Having mix and match pieces on hand makes it easy for my big girl to dress herself.

back to school fashion


I'm still on the hunt for some cardigans and she lost her denim jacket during a day out in Seattle so I'll need to grab her a new one. Other than that all she needs for back to school is new shoes!

To get a better idea of the dresses I'm talking about check out our latest YouTube video.



H&M's clothes wash and wear over and over again very well. Be sure to follow the instructions on the tags to properly care for your little one's garments. What's your child's favorite thing to wear?

2 comments:

  1. I like H&M kids clothes too. We don't have a store in my area, so I try to catch their free shipping deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I prefer shopping online too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!