Sunday, August 14, 2016

Einstein Bros. Bagels Helping Kids in Need

Einstein Bros. Bagels No Kid Hungry

I love Sundays. Sundays tend to feel so much different than any other day of the week. We'll be trying out a new church next weekend and I'm pretty excited about that. This Sunday we recovered from a surprise road trip that my husband planned and I ran out and grabbed us breakfast on base at Einstein Bros.

Einstein Bros. Bagels will kick off its national No Kid Hungry partnership on Tuesday (8/16/16) with a FREE day featuring the new gourmet Fresh Cracked Egg sandwiches. For each sandwich given away on August 16th, one meal will be donated to a kid in need. Their goal is donate 1 million meals!

Einstein Bros. Bagels No Kid Hungry

The new gourmet Fresh Cracked Egg sandwiches come in three different flavors. The Farmhouse featuring Applewood Bacon, Smoked Ham, Country Pepper Shmear and Cheddar Cheese on a Cheesy Hash Brown Gourmet Bagel. The Chorizo Sunrise made with Chorizo, Avocado, Jalapeño Salsa Shmear and Pepper Jack Cheese on a Fresh-Baked Green Chile Gourmet Bagel. The French Toast Egg Sandwich with Applewood Bacon, Maple Shmear and Cheddar Cheese on a Fresh-Baked French Toast Bagel.

I tried coffee again today. You guys, I just don't think I'm a coffee person. After a few sips I'm done. The flavor of the vanilla hazelnut coffee I had with my Southwestern Egg White sandwich was pretty amazing though.


Einstein Bros. Bagels No Kid Hungry

On Tuesday I plan to go back to and #GetEgged by using my voucher for a free sandwich.  Download your free voucher at einsteinbros.com and help spread the word on social media using the hashtag #GetEgged and be sure to tag @einsteinbros. Let's help those in need. You never know who may be suffering silently.

I was provided compensation for my participation in the Einstein Bros. Bagels No Kid Hungry campaign. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!