Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

This Saturday was the last regular season soccer game of the season. Next week we have a makeup game followed by a team party. When I get my Saturdays back I won't know how to act. Her game this past Saturday was at eight AM. The light is so beautiful that early in the morning...

youth soccer player

After soccer we normally go to the playground for a bit. Little Mike tries to do everything he sees Sav doing. It's so funny. He's finally figured out what he likes at the playground. So far his favorite thing to do is the swings. Savannah loves the slides.


This weekend I also had the pleasure of decorating a pumpkin for a pumpkin contest that Savannah's class had. I thought we were doing something by glittering our pumpkin. Nope. When I picked her up today those pumpkins were HGTV worthy. If they're still on display tomorrow I will snap a pic for IG. I couldn't believe it. I'm still proud of our pumpkin.

Initially she wanted to make her pumpkin look like Saturn. After seeing all those pumpkins today I wish we had done that…

glittered pumpkin DIY

Friday was a busy day for me. I have recently fallen in love with midi dresses and skirts. I really love the floral print on this one. I paired it with my Coach sneakers for a laid back and comfortable look.

floral print midi dress

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!