Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thought Bubbles...

Just treated myself to a nice little online purchase...

I was sad but then I bought something online I feel better
Is anyone watching black•ish on ABC? What are you thoughts?

My favorite new thing is quinoa "fried" rice. I'll share the recipe on Instagram…

I think I see some havana twists in my near future…

I took that "Which 90s TV Girl Are You?" quiz and got Moesha. Nice...

Brandy as Moesha

Wasn't the theme song for her show so dope. Mo to the, E to the…

I also took the "Which TV Mom Are You?" quiz and got Carol Brady…

My skin is starting to clear up a little. I still want that Proactiv though…

Little Mike climbs on everything. I don't think I could have baby proofed this place enough…

I'm looking forward to being a member of the Chick-fil-A Mom's Club. Yes for free lunches...

We have to make our way to some of these obligatory Fall festivities before they close up…

I really want to do a pumpkin patch and a hayride with the kids…

There's also a new planetarium here that I want to hit…

This is what it looks like when you take a four year old lipgloss shopping after gymnastics...

child shopping

Have we talked about The Real here yet? I DVR it. I like seeing their outfits. Tamera has been wearing some killer jumpsuits and rompers…

Trying to stay in shape is a full time job…

All I want is Chipotle and Chinese food so when I eat my daily salad for lunch I just close my eyes and pretend it's something else…


4 comments:

  1. I watched 1 1/2 episodes and was very disappointed. The promos compared it the Cosby Show but I thought the humor was mature and I would NOT watch with my children. Such as shame for two strong leading actors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. I think it has some funny moments. No show will ever be the Cosby Show so people should stop saying that.

      Delete
  2. I actually like Black-ish. I think they're touching on some serious issues and some of them I have been able to relate to. Is it a show to watch with young kids? No and I think if anybody has seen any Anthony Anderson movies or watched Girlfriends, that should have been expected.

    Welcome to the Chick-fil-A Moms Club! This is second year and I'm looking forward to more awesomeness and hoping they host a Mom's Night Out event again next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it's nothing like the Cosby Show so if people were looking for that then they are going to be a disappointed. I think blackish is funny. It's a well put together cast and even the kids are funny.

      Thanks for the warm welcome! It's been great to be apart of the group so far!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!