Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thought Bubbles...

Today I DVR'd an entire mini marathon of Caribbean Life so that I can go on a mental vacation anytime I want…

I found the perfect vow renewal dress today on Pinterest. Of course it's a pin of a pic someone uploaded with no details as to who the designer is or where the dress can be found…

BabyM is a little dancing machine…

Oh. And from now on I will be calling him Little Mike…

I have been enjoying running. My goal is 6 miles a week…

When I receive my BOB Flex stroller soon you won't be able to tell me nothing…



My husband's summer work and school schedule is crazy. I don't know how he does it…

I am considering getting a fitness watch…

I've been running a lot lately. I'm doing a marathon run challenge next month. You can join the fun by visiting the OperationSnapback Facebook page. There's no time like Summer to whip that body into shape…

I have no idea what to make for dinner tonight…

I'm suffering from a strong case of cooker's block…

Today my husband came all the way home from work just to pick up a bug for me…

His job is not even close enough for all that…

Gathering ideas for Sav's 4th birthday party. Why do pools in Texas close in August?…

Little Mike is showing himself to be a picky eater. Ain't nobody got time for that…

That phrase will never get old to me. Sweet Brown earned her place in the urban dictionary with that one liner…

We're throwing around ideas for a family trip this Fall. I have no idea where I want to go within these United States…

Maybe it's time we all got Passports…

I should probably head to Pinterest to find something to make for dinner. Procrastination never helped anyone. (Except for maybe the Mom that secretly doesn't want to cook tonight. Chipotle anyone?)…




5 comments:

  1. I have been struggling with cookers block for like 2 months. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not fun at all!!! Trying to keep food fun, healthy and exciting is quite the task!

      Delete
  2. So glad I found your blog.I am learning the ropes and will read your every post!. Thanks! This is me; http://tarakamiya.com/2013/05/is-the-black-housewife-a-purple-cow/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. My wife and I just purchased a used InStep 5K jogger and it sucks. Though it is the one and only jogging stroller we've ever used you can tell that it sucks. The front wheel doesn't swivel so it hinders you manueverability. I hoped I spelled that right. LOL. I hope you enjoy your jogger.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!