Friday, June 13, 2014

Stylish Baby Wipes from Huggies

I would like to thank Huggies for sponsoring today's post. All opinions about these super stylish baby wipes are my own.

When I first learned of the new stylish wipes from Huggies I was super excited.
One -Because with a three year old and a one year old I am constantly using baby wipes. 
And two - Because I am a sucker for anything with a print. 
I use baby wipes for everything. They clean faces, bottoms, sneakers, carpet and so much more. Trust me. I have cleaned literally any and everything with baby wipes. These Clutch n' Clean wipes come in three different designs and can be refilled with your Huggies wipe of choice.

They also come with a very convenient carrying strap. Savannah even carried them purse style at one point the other day. Here they are hanging from my stroller at the H&M grand opening. It was so hot out there. Baby wipes are also good for cooling off small faces.


Huggies Clutch n' Clean stylish baby wipes can be found at retailers nationwide. They are even trendy enough to be carried in a designer handbag. Ya know. When you happen to be leaving the house without a diaper bag.

Will you be trying out these new stylish baby wipes? So many of you fell in love with them when I shared them on instagram. Clean your messes in style. I do.


6 comments:

  1. I'm usually not the one to get into baby stuff like this. I tend to think it's just a waste of $$$, but this seems like a good buy. Thx fro sharing. Give me a reason to go to Target! LMBO.

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target is so dangerous, LOL!!! I went in for these and walked out $70 dollars later.

      Delete
  2. Loving these cute wipes clutches from Huggies. I think I'm going to pick up a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The designs are so cute! I like the floral print best!

      Delete
  3. I bought one and it fell apart before I could use it. The glue didn't hold well on mines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The top of mine fell off eventually. It's a shame because they are so cute. I guess I could get some super glue and fix it but....

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!