Sunday, June 15, 2014

Out and About: H&M Grand Opening

Last week the kids and I had the opportunity to attend the grand opening of H&M at The Shops at La Cantera. I knew it was going to be crazy out there but I had no idea it would be as crazy as it was. The line started at H&M and was wrapped all the way around the mall to the Cheesecake Factory. Bananas.


The city has been waiting on H&M for quite some time. I normally shop the trendy retailer online so it was nice seeing all of the merchandise in person. I saw lots of cute stuff for the summer. Bathing suits, accessories, shorts and shoes all at affordable prices. Love.


Their kids stuff is pretty cute too. I buy lots of Savannah and BabyM's clothes from H&M. They wash and wear very well. No shrinking or fading of colors. Here is Savannah in a head to toe H&M look. (peep the line of people)


Before leaving the store I snagged a couple summer essentials. I didn't have much time to look around but I found these cute speckled shorts, black blouse and statement necklace. I wore the necklace yesterday and got tons of compliments.


What do you think of my outfit? What do you consider to be a summer essential?

5 comments:

  1. Um yeah those are summer essentials and good ones I might add! Shorts in a fun pattern and crop top? Yeah! Love it! THe little one looks so adorable! She' is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I am looking forward to rocking that outfit soon!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love those shorts! We don't have an H&M (boo) in our area. The closest on is in Charleston over an hour away! I do however, get to shop online from time to time so that's a plus! Your daughter is too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! SC really needs to get an H&M. I like shopping online though. Sometimes I'm not here for the long lines at H&M, LOL!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!