Friday, January 22, 2016

Thought Bubbles 3/52 2016

Well. The eBook went out yesterday and I have been a nervous wreck ever since...

I am so glad that it's Friday...

I am also glad that we live in a place where it doesn't snow...

But at the same time I wish I was home...

I just threw some cookie dough in the oven. Save will be greeted by fresh baked cookies when she gets home from school...

My birthday falls on Super Bowl Sunday this year...

I need to start working out consistently but my motivation is lacking...


We're not even suppose to take selfies at my gym but I snuck this one after a late night session...

I love the way chocolate chip cookies smell when they're right out of the oven...

Why is Sesame Street on HBO?...

I need a good magazine subscription...

And a vacation...

And a pedicure...

My daily salads for lunch have been so good lately...

lunch salad with sardines

Sonya from Saving Everyday with Sonya K put me on to sardines and now I can't get enough...

I am considering wearing a wash n go for the first time since cutting my hair...

My stylist is amazing. She's talented and she doesn't double book. Winning....

Ready for a chill weekend....

Right after I get some cleaning done...


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new book.

    My money goes to the gym without me. Not good.

    Sardines are the best. I've never tried them on salads. Just plain and on crackers.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't tried them alone on crackers yet but now I want to, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read your book. I've downloaded it and since we're snowed and iced in I've added it to my weekend TBR list. And I should probably take advantage of our free community gym before move and have to pay for a gym membership, but my motivation is lacking too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading it. It's my first project and I hope other Moms can relate to me and perhaps get a good tip or two.

      Delete
  3. Like I said on histogram I'm loving your ebook. This morning I read about your cleaning schedule and how you divide it by each person. That idea is genius. I'm going to start breaking up my cleaning by person. I think this will make it a lot easier for me to create and stick to a cleaning schedule.

    Have you ever read Redbook magazine? I like it a lot and you can get a free two year subscription through Recycle Bank if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonya! I actually read Redbook magazine one day at the hospital and thought it was good. Heidi Klum was on the cover of the copy I had. I'm going to check out recycle bank. I remember you telling me about it a while back.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!