Friday, January 8, 2016

Thought Bubbles 1/52 2016

My Face to Face Fridays on Facebook video is still uploading...

I started the upload last night around nine...

Still can't believe it's 2016...

Or that I have three kids...

Or that we're moving in five months...

I need a new tripod or selfie stick for my phone...

I broke the one I had yesterday. That's what I get for buying the $5 version at Walmart...

For some reason the video is uploading faster now...

It's a foggy cold day today...

We have books that need to go back to the library...

Today is my mother's birthday...

We sang to her this morning and it was so much fun...


Over Christmas break I found three new TV shows that I LOVE...

Grandfathered, The Grinder and Younger...

Younger is a must-see if you like Sex and The City...

I'm going to my first barre class since having the baby on Sunday...

I hope I make it without passing out...

If I do pass out, at least I'll be cute in my new workout outfit...

It's being delivered soon and I'm trying to sneak that package in here...

Don't judge me...

I just read the funniest email...

Kanye's Real Friends and Facts need to be on my workout playlist...

I think I have a final draft for the cover of my eBook...

I've had T.I.'s "Motivation" stuck in my head all week...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your barre class on Sunday. I watched two seasons of the TV show Reign over the Christmas break. It's about royals from the 1500s and it was really good. I can't wait for season 3 to show up on Netflix sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love finding new series that are GOOD TV. Thanks again for the sardines tip. They were so yummy on my salad tonight!

      Delete
  2. I don't even think I know that Kanye song. *Heads to google*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl!! Go to soundcloud and get your life!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!