Friday, March 22, 2013

Maternity Style: What I Wore

Happy Friday!! I quickly wanted to share what I wore to an event last weekend. I was asked to be a speaker at the event so I wanted to look stylish and pulled together. Nothing is easier to pull together than a LBD. Pregnant or not it looks good on everybody. I kept my accessories simple with gold hoops, my watch and a gold bangle.

maternity style LBD pregnancy fashion

I pulled the belt off of another dress and gave myself a little empire waist. The belt is black and white polka dots with a gold buckle. Love it.

maternity style baby bump pregnancy fashion


To finish off my look I wore some nude platform heels. They were a gift from my husband and I love them. I can not wait to wear them more after the baby is born. 




maternity style pregnancy fashion baby bump

Dress - Target (old)
Belt- Express (it came with a dress)
Shoes- Chinese Laundry
Bangle- Express
Watch- My everyday Michael Kors Chronograph timepiece.

Not too bad for someone a few days shy of being six months pregnant, right?

15 comments:

  1. You look great! What did you speak about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I spoke about shopping for your family and staying with trends on a budget. I had a great time!

      Delete
  2. The look came together very well. I love the placement of the belt...perfecto! I hope I will look that goo at 6 months pregnant!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You always look fabulous!! You'll be super cute pregnant!

      Delete
  3. You look great! Love the dress!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LBD!!! You can't even tell that youre pregnant from the front! You look gorgeous!!!

    {love jenny xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! My profile is whole different story, LOL!

      Delete
  5. You look so cute! When I was pregnant I couldn't wear a belt right there above my belly. Every time I would get nauseous like I was going to pass out. Like my circulation was being cut off. I was sad about it because it does look so cute with a baby bump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to belt my bump. That belt was honestly a little too tight for my comfort level. It came off as soon as I got back in the car after the event. I'm looking forward to maxi dresses this summer!

      Delete
  6. i love this outfit. you look SUPER. awww, you look so powerful. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!