Monday, December 8, 2014

Thought Bubbles

A few weeks ago these two went on a date to see The Fresh Beat Band…


My monthly grocery shopping plan is actually working. I'm surprised…

I've been wanting a fur vest since last year and every time I see them they are sold out in my size…

I can't believe Little Mike is about to be 18 months. He's a busy little something…

He also gets extremely grouchy when his sleep is interrupted. If you know us in real life you know what I'm talking about…

Little Mike also broke the glass top on an end table we've had forever. Look closely enough in the pic below and you can see it…

Meet Stanley our Elf on the Shelf. He decided to take a swing in the living room one day last week…

Elf on the Shelf

I have been unsuccessful in every attempt I have made to stop breastfeeding. We might have to try the cold turkey approach. Weaning isn't getting it…

Our pre-lit Christmas tree is 4 years old and the lights are starting to fade out. Please stay lit 'til Christmas…

The weather here lately has been giving me life. We have been outside so much lately…

I am so ready for my husband's holiday vacation to start. I am going to enter a straight chill zone…

Savannah got glasses and she has done so well with them….


When I get my hands on some of that new proactiv…

How is it that one second my house can be spotless and the next minute it's a hot mess…

I actually got to start reading through my CPT textbook this weekend….

I'm thinking about doing a 2015 vision board. The last time I did a vision board everything on it came to pass….

A friend of mine introduced me to Buddy-Bot. If you have kids and love hip-hop music Buddy-Bot is a must. We have been jammin' to his kid friendly rhymes and hot beats all weekend...


Whenever I see a screen shot I always look at how much battery the person has. LOL!!!

Do you have any breastfeeding weaning tips for me? Have you ever done a vision board?

6 comments:

  1. My house is the same way. As soon as it starts looking like a hot mess, company comes. Lol! And why in those screenshots the person's battery is around 6% or something like that? I'm wondering, why aren't you trying to get near your charger instead of doing a screenshot? Lol. And I'm definitely gonna do a vision board before the new year. They seem to keep me focused more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my phone, LOL!!! I'll do one too. Maybe we can share them on IG?

      Delete
  2. I can relate my house is the same way, I've given up-LOL!! I guess it goes along with the territory of having kids and a husband-ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 18 Months!! Yep that was the time I went cold turkey with breast feeding. Peace be with you! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!