Sunday, December 28, 2014

2015 Goals Part Two

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and time with family. Our Christmas was probably one of the best we've had. Not because of the gifts (the kids got stuff but we really didn't exchange gifts) but because of the time we spent together.

Now that Christmas has passed I am on a mission to nail down the perfect way to execute my dreams for 2015. I already know what they are I just need to figure out how to get all these things done. I see some late nights in my future. 

I previously shared that one of my goals for 2015 is to become a Certified Personal Trainer. Another goal that I have is to publish an eBook. Initially I wanted to have it ready for January but I stopped focusing on a lot of projects after my crazy summer. 

Well I am back on track and ready to get things rolling again. Hopefully I'll be done with it by the end of Spring or early Summer. 


Any 2015 goals you'd like to share? Leave them in the comments! Oh. And feel free to subscribe to my mailing list to receive a copy of the eBook when I'm done. 


Subscribe to our mailing list to receive my new eBook!

* indicates required

8 comments:

  1. Getting organized and creating a beautiful peaceful home is at the very top of my list for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, getting organized and getting my "boss chick" strut back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Keep pushing Tia. I love the idea. Might be even bigger than the blog. Good luck studying too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have always felt like I should be writing something which is what made me start this blog. For a while I resisted my instinct to write a book. This year I'm just going to do it. Maybe it'll be great, maybe it won't but I know I'll feel better for having accomplished something.

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year, Tia! It's such a blessing that you know what your dreams are; sometimes the hardest part is figuring out what to pursue. Best wishes in all your endeavors!

    Two of my goals are 1) to prioritize self-care and 2) to set just one or two personal and family intentions/goals each month. That will keep me progressing in the right direction without becoming overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! You're so right. It took me years to finally figure out what I want to do. I wish you all the best in achieving your goals. Happy New Year!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!