Monday, December 22, 2014

The New Menu at Chuck E. Cheese

Last week my family had the opportunity taste the new Chuck E. Cheese menu created specifically for grown-up tastebuds. Before this tasting I was very familiar with the pizza and salad bar at Chuck E. Cheese.

As a kid I had many birthday parties there and now as a parent we go to Chuck E. Cheese a couple times a month for play time and lunch. I love going during the week when it's less crowded. If you've never been during the week I highly recommend it. It's a completely different experience than going on the weekends.

On our next visit I'll be ordering the new BBQ Chicken pizza. It was delicious. The crust was thin and crispy and the pizza was drizzled with the yummiest sauce. My husband and I both enjoyed the flavor of this pizza.

Chuck E. Cheese New Menu

My husband's favorite from the new menu is the Italian Sandwich. We love a good sandwich. It's also a healthier option if you're not in the mood for pizza.

chuck e. cheese new menu

There were so many new sandwiches, wraps (the club wrap was pretty tasty!), wings (the order the sweet chili boneless - thank me later), breadsticks and pizza dogs were all really good.

chuck e cheese menu

chuck e cheese new menu

Once you've had your lunch don't forget to try some of the new desserts. The new and improved cinnamon sticks were so good I could easily see myself enjoying those instead of birthday cake. A San Antonio favorite will definitely be the new Churros served with salted caramel and white chocolate icing. Yes. Yes. Yes.

chuck e. cheese new menu

If you're planning a trip to Chuck E. Cheese soon I encourage you to check out the new menu. When was the last time you took a trip to see Chuck and his friends? What are you excited to try from the new menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!