Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Bedtime Cocktail

For the past couple weeks I have been telling all of my girlfriends about my latest cocktail creation. Now that it's been tested by all of my girls I think today is the perfect day for me to share it with you.

It is delicious and has just the right amount of kick to it. It only takes about one of these to put you in a tipsy sleepy state so please drink responsibly.

wine cocktail with circa and barefoot wine
All you need is a glass of this Barefoot Red Moscato, a generous dash (but not a shot) of Ciroc's Red Berry vodka and enough Cranberry soda to bring it all together. If you want it to be a bit more festive add strawberries, raspberries and blueberries to your glass. I'll share a pic of my drink on IG tonight. (I keep forgetting to snap a pic before drinking mine, LOL! This is that good!)
What will you be doing to bring in the New Year? We'll probably be asleep because I don't like having the kids out late. When Little Mike doesn't get his sleep he becomes a completely different person. 
Happy New Year!


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!