Monday, May 16, 2016

Thought Bubbles 05162016

The movers will be here in 10 days...

I'm not ready...

But I might be ready in 10 days...

My mood in this week's grocery haul is lackluster...

My regular personality will make an appearance in the next one...



I ran a 5K over the weekend and my body is sore...

Soccer season is finally over...

I shopped at a Lularoe party Friday night...

I'm in love with the pieces I got...

A friend at the party gave me this natural mix that promotes breast milk supply...


Which is great because I don't have time to bake cookies right now...

My husband asked me to go to Walmart this morning...

Doesn't he know Walmart and the rain don't mix?...

Yesterday's dinner was so good...

It should've been a blog post all by itself...


Apple keeps telling me my Cloud is full...

They can't get anymore money from my family this year...

I'll be doing some deleting from the Cloud...

Moving is so bittersweet...

I'll miss all of my friends here...

But I won't miss the brutal heat...

I have already planned our Summer and early Fall in Washington...

We still don't have a place to live yet...

I still haven't found a hairstylist there...

So I need to find a protective style quick...

Everyone is crying now...

If you need me I'll be in a pile of laundry or at Walmart...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!