Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 1-9 Family Meal Plan & Grocery Haul VIDEO

My grocery shopping this month will be very different. We begin our move this month so I'm trying really hard to only buy what we absolutely need. With that said, I feel like I spent more money during this haul than what I normally do.

Between trying some new items, restocking spices and grabbing some things for the kitchen I wasn't able to stick to my goal budget. Not worried about it though. Everything will balance out towards the end of the month.


So here we are. I never made the white chicken chili from the last menu so that carried over to May. I love it when that happens. Less to buy, less to plan. Because we are moving my goal is to make sure we are completely emptying the fridge and freezer. 



What did you think of the haul? I can't believe we are in the final days of our time in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!